Inevitably in my Christmas plans there is a category labelled “And Everyone Else”. It includes gifts for co-workers, neighbours, acquaintances, teachers, babysitter, dog walker, maid and a bunch of other people we see on weekly basis for a variety of services. We try to make yummy treats for them but it seems that time always gets the best of us. While we are doing everything else ourselves, we sometimes forget to give the people in this category the thanks they deserve.
I’ve separated this category into neighbour gifts to buy (all under $25), 286 great yummy neighbour gifts and the best neighbour gift cards to give.
- Mini Shortbreads – $16.00
- Keep Calm, Carry on Notes – $8.99
- Starbucks Stainless Steel Travel Cup – $22.95
- Poinsettia – check your local greenhouse grower
- Give a Gift -$10+, let your recipient choose a charity of their choice to donate your gift to.
286 Neighbour Gifts
Check out this site for lots of amazing ideas of what to give and cute little sayings to put on them too!
Holly’s Generic Gift Card Picks
- Starbucks or Tim Hortons
- Cineplex or local movie theatre
- Local Recreation Center passes
- VISA gift card
What are you making for your neighbours or teachers this holiday season?
a passionate recreation coordinator by day, crazy farm mama of two by night. i live outdoors: growing my own food, camping and hiking with my border collie with two active kids in tow. when I’m not writing, I’m experimenting with recipes, and crafts – or anything else that might keep the monkeys entertained.