This policy is valid from 2013 – Present.
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
From time to time we do use affiliate links in blog posts. Affiliate links are links to stores that we will receive commission from should you purchase something from the store upon clicking the link. We only link up to sites that we trust and products that we actually endorse and use. Affiliate links are not always disclosed.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Sharing Our Content
We all like to help each other out in the blogging community and share inspiring projects we find on each others blogs. Therefore, if you’d like use a photo or editorial content from our blog, you are welcome to do so using ONE photo and brief description of the given project, along with link back to my blog.
Under absolutely under no circumstances should entire entries and tutorials with my personal photos be copied and pasted onto your blog. Photos must not be altered in any way. That means on collages being made from the entire tutorial into one photo. No one likes to have their work stolen.
Any images that our children appear in are not to be shared without prior approval. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
All original content copyright The Inspired Home, 2013-Present.
Like many other Web sites, www.theinspiredhome.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
By entering a giveaway on The Inspired Home, entrants agree and accept the following rules:
- The Inspired Home is not responsible for any lost, stolen or misdirected entries.
- The Inspired Home is not responsible for computer error or technical malfunctions causing entries to be lost or misdirected.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the amount of entries received.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any giveaway.
- All giveaways winners are chosen via Rafflecopter.
- Winners must answer a Skill Testing Question (STQ). Failure to answer STQ correctly will result in disqualification & another winner will be chosen.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours to the email announcing their win (unless otherwise noted in giveaway rules). If the response is not received within that time period, another entrant will be chosen.
- The Inspired Home is not responsible for shipment of any prize offered in a giveaway. Shipment of prizes is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- The Inspired Home will not be held responsible in the unlikely event that a winner does not receive a prize from a sponsor. The Inspired Home will do everything possible to help ensure winners receive their prizes within a timely manner.