Plastic shoe organizers are a very handy tool. They can be used to sort so much more than shoes! One of my favourite ways to use one of these shoe organizers in my home is to contain cleaning supplies. The organizer is hung inside the closet door in my laundry room so it is out of the way yet still close at hand as my laundry room is on the main floor of my home.
7 reasons I love using a shoe organizer to sort cleaning supplies
- The pockets are the perfect size.
- Since the pockets are clear, I can see exactly what is in each one.
- The plastic protects from any spills or leaks.
- Cleaning products in aluminum cans won’t rust on the bottom.
- It frees up the space under my kitchen & bathroom sinks.
- I know exactly what products I have and what products I need to buy.
- They are out of the way yet incredibly accessible – no digging through the sea of products!
Do you have a system for keeping track of your cleaning supplies? Or perhaps you are looking for a system that works for you? I definitely suggest the shoe organizer. You’ll wonder why you waited until now to do this! They can be hung inside just about any closet in your home from pantry to hall closet to furnace room door. Then you can use that area under your kitchen sink for so much more! Gotta love freeing up space by working with wasted space. Do you use shoe organizers in other ways in your home? Let us know in the comments below!
Find more great ideas on our Organization Pinterest Board!
Andrea can always be found with a new craft in front of her, a form of technology on her right and a coffee on her left. This is how she survives suburbia with her two crazy toddlers in tow.