Mother’s Day Breakfast to Spoil Mom
We are continuing to celebrate the many important women in our lives and what better way than a delicious Mother’s Day Breakfast to spoil Mom! We have rounded up ten tasty and family-friendly recipes for you to make for Mom this Mother’s Day. She will love beginning her day with an appetizing breakfast prepared with love. Some of them can even be made ahead of time to save some effort the morning of (and avoid the mess she won’t want to see in the kitchen!). We have a collection that has both healthy options as well as the sinful dishes mom deserves on her day off.
Pancakes & French Toast – Mother’s Day Breakfast
- A variation to regular pancakes, these Pumpkin Butterscotch Pancakes are sure to please Mom on Mother’s Day.
- Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast will be sure to tingle Mom’s taste buds.
- All-in-one Easy Breakfast Pancake Cups are perfect for something a little different on Mother’s Day.
- Strawberry Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze not only tastes good, but is really pretty too!
- Delicious Zucchini-licious Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the perfect breakfast for gluten-free Moms.
Healthy Options – Mother’s Day Breakfast
- Low-Sugar Peach Blueberry Crumble would be great for Mother’s Day Breakfast AND dessert!
- Simple and quick Low Carb Baked Ham and Eggs with Tomato are a perfect way to start her special day.
- Hashbrown Breakfast Bowls are tasty and fun. These are a great option for a breakfast-to-go.
- This bright, colourful 5 Ingredient Fruit Salad is perfect for the whole family to enjoy on Mother’s Day.
- Mini Breakfast Frittatas are delicious and packed with any vegetables you have on hand.
For more great crafts, homemade gifts and meal ideas for Mother’s day, visit here.
Don’t forget to include a beautiful handmade card alongside her yummy breakfast!
a passionate recreation coordinator by day, crazy farm mama of two by night. i live outdoors: growing my own food, camping and hiking with my border collie with two active kids in tow. when I’m not writing, I’m experimenting with recipes, and crafts – or anything else that might keep the monkeys entertained.