Mother’s Day Dinner Ideas
It’s that time of year again where we celebrate the many important women in our lives. Mothers and grandmothers and all the other women deserve to have a delicious meal cooked just for them on Mother’s Day. We have rounded up ten tasty recipes for the many tastes that abound so you can treat her to something special! She will love knowing that you made the effort in the kitchen to make a dish especially for her and you will earn those important brownie points.
Seafood Recipes – Mother’s Day Dinner Ideas
- This Lemon Roasted Shrimp and Asparagus with Herbed Couscous is a delicious sheet pan recipe.
- Make this Herb Marinated Salmon & Savory Rice for the garlic-loving mom.
- A sinfully delicious meal is this Light Lemon Pasta with Baked Salmon.
- Mom will be wowed with both the flavours and presentation of this Baked Salmon, Sweet Candy Onions and Brown Sugar Mandarin Glaze.
- Nothing beats a classic Shrimp Scampi!
Chicken, Lamb & Salad Recipes – Mother’s Day Dinner Ideas
- For a bit of Asian flair, make her this Lemon Honey Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry.
- These Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll Ups are definitely on my list!
- You can’t miss with these Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs.
- For something a little different, give this Lamb Over Potatoes with Kale a try.
- A classic Strawberry Spinach Salad can also be modified to be gluten-free.
For more great crafts, homemade gifts and meal ideas for Mother’s day, visit here.
Andrea can always be found with a new craft in front of her, a form of technology on her right and a coffee on her left. This is how she survives suburbia with her two crazy toddlers in tow.