Looking for some inspiration when it comes to Easter crafts for your kids? Look no further than the fantastic ideas from these many websites. I have separated the crafts into different age groups: Toddlers, Ages 4-8 and Older Kids. You’re sure to find a craft that your kids will love! Many of the crafts are little-to-no mess which is perk in my house. Is there a popular Easter craft in your house other than decorating eggs? Let us know in the comments below!
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs from No Time for Flash Cards
- DIY Easter Egg Rattles from Jellibean Journals
- Tissue Paper Baby Chicks from Simple As That
- Upcycled Easter Craft from The Suburban Mom
- Easter Egg Rice Art from Where Imagination Grows
- Foam Easter Eggs from De Tout et De Rien (in both English & French)
- Easter Pipe Cleaner Crafts from Family Food and Travel
- Paper Plate Footprint Bunny from Handprint & Footprint Art
- Easter Egg Potato Stamping from Sassy Dealz
- Homemade Easter Flowers from Seeking Shade
- Toilet Roll Peeps from Happy Hooligans
- Stained Glass Flowers from Miss Lovie
- Woven Felt Easter Baskets from Nap Time Creations
- Easter Chick Place Holders from Crafts by Amanda
- Sharpie Eggs from mom.me
- Paint Chip Easter Garland from Modern Parents Messy Kids
- How to Dye Easter Eggs with Shaving Cream from A Thrifty Mom
- Paper Strip Easter Eggs from Our Crafts n Things
Hop on over to our Pinterest for even more Easter craft ideas!
Follow The Inspired Home's board Easter on Pinterest.