Recycled Pouch Beads & 8 Bead Activities To Try
If you’ve a fan of food pouches or applesauce pouches for your kids, you can use the lids as a simple upcycled hack to make some great beads for stringing. Simply take the lids and your drill and a small bit, drill a hole through the lid, and away you go!
8 More Bead Activities to Try:
- Stringing them on the string – use just lids then switch it up and add coloured pasta, O shaped cereal or wooden beads
- Counting the number of beads on your string
- Sort all of your beads by colour
- Stamping with them
- Sensory bin full of them
- Hide & Go Seek
- Use them as tables, pools, or animal dishes in your doll house
- Modified bead hunt – to try ready for Easter egg hunting
a passionate recreation coordinator by day, crazy farm mama of two by night. i live outdoors: growing my own food, camping and hiking with my border collie with two active kids in tow. when I’m not writing, I’m experimenting with recipes, and crafts – or anything else that might keep the monkeys entertained.