From Andrea & Holly and our families here at The Inspired Home, we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! We hope your day is full of joy, fun, smiles and lots of delicious food!
Boxing Day Deals
Shopping on Boxing Day has been a tradition for years. Black Friday is a newer tradition but Boxing Day sales have been around much longer. People really have nothing better to do the day after Christmas and many people want a break from the craziness that can come from a day spent entirely with family. I’m personally a fan of hanging out on the couch and enjoying the gifts I received the previous day but my husband is one of those people who loves to try and score a good deal.
I’ve put together a list of places you can find flyers as well as direct link to some of our favourite stores that are planning Boxing Day sales.
Places to find flyers
- RedFlag Deals – email sign up sends you the flyers as they are posted.
- Smart Canucks – savvy couponers post flyers & stack-up deals.
- Bargain Moose – keep up-to-date on the latest Boxing Day deals.
- Shop Boxing Day – a comprehensive list of the many deals to be found around Canada.
A few of our favourite stores participating
- Cadillac Fairview (Canada-Wide) – click for full list of participating malls
- Vaughan Mills (Ontario) – doors open 7am (although some stores are advertising 6am)
- West Edmonton Mall (Alberta) – doors open 7am until 9pm
- Mapleview Mall (Ontario) – doors open 7am until 7pm
- Metropolis at Metrotown (BC) – doors open 8am until 9pm
Will you be shopping on Boxing Day? What deals do you hope to score?
Andrea can always be found with a new craft in front of her, a form of technology on her right and a coffee on her left. This is how she survives suburbia with her two crazy toddlers in tow.