Everyone loves a good deal especially with your holiday shopping list so long and the budget only so big. A lot of the US companies that are now operating in Canada have been hosting Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales that may save you a bundle on what you are looking for. If you’re not familiar with Black Friday, it is the Friday after Thanksgiving in the United States and kicks off the Christmas shopping season. Typically in the past it was a slow day for retailers so they offered terrific deals on Black Friday to try and lure in shoppers.
I’ve put together a list of places you can find flyers as well as direct link to some of our favourite stores that are planning Black Friday sales.
Places to find flyers
- RedFlag Deals – email sign up sends you the flyers as they are posted.
- Smart Canucks – savvy couponers post flyers & stack-up deals.
- Shop Black Friday – a huge list of all retailers and their Canada Black Friday deals
A few of our favourite stores participating:
- Old Navy (Pre-Sale)
- Future Shop
- Best Buy
- Michael’s (Pre-Sale)
- Cadillac Fairview (Canada-Wide) – click for full list of participating malls
- Vaughan Mills (Ontario) – doors open 7am
- West Edmonton Mall (Alberta) – mall open 8am – 11pm
- Mapleview Mall (Ontario) – doors open 7am
- Metropolis at Metrotown (BC) – doors open 7am
Will you be shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? What deals do you hope to score?