20 Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
Mother’s day is on the horizon, and now is time to start planning a special handmade gift for the mother, grandmother, step mother, aunt or special friend in your life. Get inspired with these Mother’s Day Craft for Kids. Kids can make these simple or complex crafts into a handmade gift with a little help!
Handprint & Footprint – Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Adorable Love canvas prints featuring both handprints & footprints.
- Create your whole family or just mom with Children’s Footprint Portraits.
- Lock a memory in time with this Handprint & Photo Heart Keepsake.
- Mom & Grandma will love this Handprint Art on Cork.
- This Marbled Clay Jewelry Dish is modelled after the sweetest little hands.
- Clay Fingerprint Keepsake Ornaments will be a treasured gift year after year.
Flower Crafts – Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Have the kids help craft these beautiful Mother’s Day Flower Pots.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle with these K-Cup & Egg Carton Flowers.
- These Button Bookmarks will be a hit with every reader on your list.
- This Adorable Photo Flower Bouquet will bloom every day of the year.
- More reusing with these stunning Egg Carton Flowers.
Kitchen Crafts – Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Who can resist Mother’s Day Poems & Printable Crafts? I know I can’t!
- This Ladybug Coffee Mug is a great craft for older kids.
- This Teapot Craft comes complete with free printables!
- Have your toddler paint this Cosmic Cutting Board for grandma.
Other Crafts To Try – Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Mom can pamper herself with these Bath Bombs that the kids can definitely help make!
- This Hand Scrub with Free Printable is another great way to pamper.
- These Yarn-Wrapped Picture Frames look like so much fun to make.
- I’m totally making these Kid-Designed Keychains for all the special ladies in our lives.
- For the eco-friendly mom, make her a Cork-Printed Flower Tote Bag.